The We Love WES spring fundraiser has launched, and the PTO is excited to raise funds to purchase beautiful new playground equipment for our children to enjoy! Make your donation by returning the response card received in the mail or click here to donate online!
- WES Speaker Series 2017/2/22 - Dr. Yannacone, High School Principal and Assistant to the Superintendent, will speak at Wallingford Elementary School on Thursday, March 23rd at 6:30 PM in the WES multi-purpose room. Her presentation will focus on the current data for at-risk behaviors in adolescents at the national, county, and local levels. Dr. Yannacone will provide information on the current research
- Math Nights 2017/2/6 - Please join us for an evening of fun with math at the WES Family Math Nights!Math Night for Kindergarten-2nd Grade will be held Wednesday, February 15th from 6-7:30 PM. Math Night for 3rd-5th Grade will be held Wednesday, February 22nd from 6-7:30 PM. All children will need an adult chaperone at this event; activities are designed to be fun for the entire
- Gift of Giving Project 2017/2/6 - WES students will be participating in a school-wide community service project as part of their classroom Valentine’s Day parties on Tuesday, February 14th. Donations can be sent in now-February 10th. You can click here to find the items to be donated. If you have any questions, please contact Kelly Dignazio at email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support!
- Guest Author- Sarah Mylnowski 2017/2/6 - Thanks to the hard work of the staff at Children’s Book World and our own dedicated librarian, Mrs. Lambertsen, the children of WES will soon welcome their third visiting author of the school year. Sarah Mylnowski will visit WES on February 28th!Sarah Mylnowski will be presenting two delightfully magical series to 1st-4th Grade. She just published
- Box Tops Spring Contest 2017/1/23 - We are excited to announce our Spring Box Tops for Education contest at WES! You can help by collecting Box Tops and bringing them in to your teacher in Ziploc bags! We will be working together, as a school, towards our goal of bringing in 10,000 Box Tops by the deadline of Friday, February 24th. When we reach our goal, the reward will
- Get Involved with WES PTO 2017/1/23 - The PTO is looking for volunteers for the 2017-18 school year. If you have a desire to get involved (in a big or small way), the Nominating Committee would love to find a place to utilize your time and talents! Email Janine Berstein at firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest. Please note, no specific positions can be promised, but
- Car Line Reminders 2017/1/23 - As we get back into the swing of things following winter break, we want to remind our families, who drop off children in the morning, to please pull all the way up to the drop-off sign. Stopping by the school door can cause traffic to back up on Providence Road, and we want to keep