The We Love WES campaign ends this Friday, March 31st. You can help us achieve our goal and purchase new playground equipment by making your donation online. Thank you for your support!!
- Guest Author William Joyce 2017/3/22 - Get ready WES grades 1-5, Best-Selling Author and Academy Award Winner, William Joyce, will visit our school on April 25th! Those with older kids will remember Joyce for his three time Emmy award winning series, Rolie Polie Olie as well as his films Robots, Meet the Robinsons (based on his book A Day with Wilbur Robinson) and Rise of the Guardians (based on his magnificent The Guardians series). Courtesy of Children’s
- Mrs. Gaur’s Lemonade Stand 2017/3/12 - Just a reminder that Mrs. Gaur’s second grade class will be holding their Lemonade Stand in the cafeteria this week during the half days for spring conferences. They will be selling mini pretzels and lemonade to the students of WES. The students are requested to bring $ 2.00 each day. Pretzel and lemonade are a dollar each. All
- Swarthmore Pizza Night 2017/3/12 - On Tuesday, March 28th, Swarthmore Pizza will host a WES Spirit Night. Dine in or take out (no delivery!) between 4 – 9 pm that evening, and mention WES Spirit Night. Our PTO will receive 15% of all purchases excluding alcohol, tax and gratuity. Take the night off from cooking and join WES families for an evening of
- Box Tops Contest Results 2017/3/5 - The Box Tops Spring Contest was a success, and we are so grateful for everyone’s participation and support of this fundraiser! We surpassed our school goal of $2,000 and earned over $2,600 for WES this year by clipping Box Tops! As a reward, the whole school has earned an extra recess! In addition, the top 3 classes
- WES Speaker Series 2017/2/22 - Dr. Yannacone, High School Principal and Assistant to the Superintendent, will speak at Wallingford Elementary School on Thursday, March 23rd at 6:30 PM in the WES multi-purpose room. Her presentation will focus on the current data for at-risk behaviors in adolescents at the national, county, and local levels. Dr. Yannacone will provide information on the current research
- Math Nights 2017/2/6 - Please join us for an evening of fun with math at the WES Family Math Nights!Math Night for Kindergarten-2nd Grade will be held Wednesday, February 15th from 6-7:30 PM. Math Night for 3rd-5th Grade will be held Wednesday, February 22nd from 6-7:30 PM. All children will need an adult chaperone at this event; activities are designed to be fun for the entire
- Gift of Giving Project 2017/2/6 - WES students will be participating in a school-wide community service project as part of their classroom Valentine’s Day parties on Tuesday, February 14th. Donations can be sent in now-February 10th. You can click here to find the items to be donated. If you have any questions, please contact Kelly Dignazio at email@example.com. Thank you for your continued support!